Overall Review

July 6th, 2016
Wonderful Caregiver
She is the most caring Doctor I've ever gone to. She takes aa much time as necessary with you and is genuinely interested in you and how you are doing. She talks to you about course of treatments and gives you options, something I've never had any Doctor do. She's always smiling and happy to see you, with a great bedside manner. I highly recommend her.

December 17th, 2015
Dr. Woodiwiss will falsify records if caught by another doctor. Also, she schedules appointments that are unnecessary. This practice charges for copies of everything other doctors do not charge for. Dr. Woodiwiss rushes through appointments and doesn't give enough time for questions.

October 22nd, 2015
Amazing
I was referred to Dr. Woodiwiss by a friend and I love her she is so amazing and thorough. This was only my first appointment with her and I am hooked. I would refer her to any friend!

October 6th, 2015
Love this doctor! She always takes the time to actually hear what I am saying

May 19th, 2015
She is very helpful, concerned, and knowledgeable. I am very happy to have found a well-rounded physician.

May 18th, 2015
Great Doctor
After moving to Florida 4 years ago, I called this practice for an appointment mainly because they were pretty close to me. I was assigned a doctor that I just didn't feel comfortable with so asked if I could switch to someone else. I knew they had female physicians so asked for one of them. I was given Dr. Woodiwiss. What a difference she made. She takes her time with you, I never feel rushed. I am diabetic so have to go quarterly for lab work and follow ups and she always goes over my lab work thoroughly with me at my follow up. Her yearly physicals are quite thorough as well. Her bedside manner is exceptional. I highly recommend Dr. Woodiwiss to anyone looking for a new PCP.

March 9th, 2015
overall a really nice person.

April 7th, 2011
So this is what a good Dr is like...
I switched primary doctors due to my old one beginning a aesthetics practice. I called a location based on the distance to where I live and was assigned Dr. Woodiwiss, as she was new to the practice there and accpeting new patients. I am in my early 30s and in rather good health with no major issues. I am overweight...that is really my only issue. My old doctor never ran any blood tests on me or did any routine type of things other than take my blood pressure and weight at the beginning of each visit. Well on my first visit with Dr Woodiwiss, she quickly ordered blood work and very nicely pointed out what my current BMI was too high and with my family history I should be really carefull. She scared me, but in a very good way. She was to the point but very nice with how she said it and her bedside manner is great! I am so happy I found her. I feel like I have a doctor that actually cares about me!!