A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Alkon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alkon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Alkon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkon graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Alkon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Alkon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Alkon practice?
- Dr. Jaime Alkon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Alkon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Seaford, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, DE.
See Seaford Pediatricians and Seaford Cardiologists.