Learn more about Dr. Jaime Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Alvarez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Alvarez, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carotid Stenosis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alvarez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime A Alvarez MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaime A. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Jaime Alvarez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Alvarez practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.