A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Arbona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Arbona is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbona graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Arbona has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- El Paso Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Arbona MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Arbona practice?
- Dr. Jaime Arbona has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Arbona practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Psychiatrists, El Paso Child Psychiatrists, and El Paso Neurologists.