A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Arbona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Arbona is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arbona
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arbona Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbona graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arbona has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- El Paso Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Arbona MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Arbona practice?
- Dr. Jaime Arbona has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Arbona practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Psychiatrists, El Paso Child Psychiatrists, and El Paso Neurologists.