A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Arruda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Arruda, Associate Residency Director is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Arruda, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Arruda graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Arruda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arruda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaime S. Arruda practice?
Dr. Jaime Arruda practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.