A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Arruda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Arruda, Associate Residency Director is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Arruda, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Arruda graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Arruda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime S Arruda MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime S. Arruda practice?
- Dr. Jaime Arruda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Arruda practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.