A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Avecillas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Avecillas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avecillas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Avecillas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Avecillas graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil.
Dr. Avecillas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Avecillas MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Avecillas practice?
- Dr. Jaime Avecillas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Avecillas practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Pulmonologists, Miami Critical Care Practitioners, and Miami Sleep Medicine Doctors.