A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Balderrama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Balderrama is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Balderrama, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balderrama graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Balderrama has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime A Balderrama MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jaime A. Balderrama practice?
- Dr. Jaime Balderrama has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Balderrama practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.