A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Balderrama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Balderrama is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Balderrama, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balderrama graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Balderrama has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balderrama accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaime A. Balderrama practice?
Dr. Jaime Balderrama practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.