A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Baratta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Baratta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baratta
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baratta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baratta graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Baratta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime L Baratta MD is a female General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jaime L. Baratta practice?
- Dr. Jaime Baratta has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Baratta practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.