A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Baratta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Baratta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baratta
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baratta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baratta graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Baratta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime L Baratta MD is a female General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jaime L. Baratta practice?
- Dr. Jaime Baratta has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Baratta practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia General Practitioners.