A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Barker, Psychiatrist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Barker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Palms Youth Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Jose Barker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jaime J. Barker practice?
- Dr. Jaime Barker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Barker practices Psychiatry near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.
See Sarasota Psychiatrists.