A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Barker, Psychiatrist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Barker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Palms Youth Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Jose Barker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jaime J. Barker practice?
- Dr. Jaime Barker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Barker practices Psychiatry near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.
See Sarasota Psychiatrists.