Dr. Jaime Benrey MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Houston, TX

January 27th, 2016
Dr.Benrey is a wonderful caring physician a great Dr for me personally. I am now having to locate another cardiologist due to I have been trying to make an appointment to see Dr.Benrey it is now my (3) day and no return phone call just to make an appointment. This is unreal for no one to return a call it makes me feel like my health is not important.

October 17th, 2014
This great doctor has left Cardiology Consultants. A great loss for them. If you know where he is practicing now please reply. I miss my doctor.

Retired Houston ISD Administrator
I have known Dr. Benrey since 1975 when he was a young cardiologist with 2 other doctors attending to my father. He later became my doctor. I referred my friend to him. She has had 2 open heart surgeries and we are pleased with the results. He has resigned from practice with Cardiology Consultants and I am devastated. He is the only cardiologist I know. I would rate him as exemplary.

Retired Houston ISD Administrator

October 3rd, 2014
AWESOME
WHAT AN AMAZING DOCTOR

October 3rd, 2014
AWESOME
WHAT AN AMAZING DOCTOR

November 13th, 2013
Dr Benrey has performed multiple procedures on myself, my brother, and my father. He has saved all of our lives. He does fantastic work and explains what he is doing and why. He is truly a blessing. We thank God every day that he led us to him

November 13th, 2013

February 5th, 2013
Caring and patient, but missed the big picture
My young adult son saw Dr. Benrey when he could not get complete information about his condition. Dr. Benrey was thorough in explaining his *presumed* condition and emphasized that it was "mild, with a capital M." He missed the bigger picture, however. My son is not able to function very well and can barely tolerate exercise. We ended up going out of state to find the missed element in his diagnosis. We are now on a path to the best improvement he can expect.

October 17th, 2012
This Doctor saved our dad's life 30 yrs ago and our younger brothers this yr. what more can we say! our dad had 12 bypasses done and this dr. played a large part of him doing so well.

August 10th, 2012
He Saved My Life!!
I went in for a routine exam with Dr. Benrey at the request of the anesthesiologist prior to a MINOR laparoscopic knee surgery. I was immediately sent up to CCU and had to have quadruple bypass surgery, CHEST He caught an unusual sound on the exam and had a test done that showed 98% blockage on one side of my heart and 94% on the other.. I had had a full and complete CARDIAC work up just two years prior and it showed that I was in excellent health. I PROBABLY WOULD NOT HAVE MAKE IT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL ALIVE IF IT WERE NOT FOR DR. BENREY'S EXPERTISE. gOD BLESS DR. BENREY!!