A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Bonilla-Santiago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonilla-Santiago
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bonilla-Santiago Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Bonilla-Santiago, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonilla-Santiago graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Bonilla-Santiago has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Bonilla-Santiago MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Bonilla-Santiago practice?
- Dr. Jaime Bonilla-Santiago has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Bonilla-Santiago practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Pines, FL.
See Tampa Radiologists.