A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Butler, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- AK Emergency Medicine Assoc.
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime K Butler MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime K. Butler practice?
- Dr. Jaime Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Butler practices Emergency Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Emergency Physicians.