A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Caballero is Excellent. Dr. Caballero has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Universidad De Cartagena.More Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital-East Orlando
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caballero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaime I. Caballero practice?
Dr. Jaime Caballero practices Pediatrics near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Caballero, Dr. Jaime Caballero, Dr. Santiago Caballero, Dr. Jacques Caballero, Dr. Jake Caballero, Dr. Jamison Caballero