A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Cabatingan is Excellent. Dr. Cabatingan has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabatingan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cabatingan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabatingan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Cabatingan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaime D. Cabatingan practice?
Dr. Jaime Cabatingan practices Family Medicine near Cedarburg, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Grafton, WI.
See Cedarburg Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Cabatingan, Dr. Jaime Cabatingan, Dr. Santiago Cabatingan, Dr. Jacques Cabatingan, Dr. Jake Cabatingan, Dr. Jamison Cabatingan