Dr. Jaime Camacho Fuentes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaime Camacho Fuentes?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jaime Camacho Fuentes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 24th, 2015

I've always had a great experience at Dr. Camacho's office in Falls Church, but during my last visit I noticed that some of my belongings went missing. I was there for a physical and while I stepped out to collect urine sample someone went through my purse . This behavior is unacceptable. I did not realize that someone had taken the liberty of taking money out of my purse until I had already reached home. I think that will be the last time I visit .

June 9th, 2013

How can I start . The doctors are fine helpful but the staff at the front desk is absolutely rude with no manners. To begin with I was put on hold for over 25 minutes to make an appointment then when this lady finally decided to answer was so rude giving attitude and yelling on the phone at me hello! This is a private office teach your staff how to treat patients. When I arrived to the front desk I was greeted as if though I was bothering me not even a good afternoon .. From the front desk this one lady with glasses was yelling and giving attitude to every patient that came in. They need new personal and perhaps more people would come! Dr. Camacho word of advice your front desk is driving your patients away with their attitude no one that is paying to see their doctor should be treated the way they are treating your patients . Most rude office I have ever gone too I even had a conversation with a patient waiting telling she always gets bad responses waiting from the front desk whenever she comes I asked why she still comes she said for the doctor but I don't know how longer I can deal with this rude!!! Staff

May 30th, 2013

He is the best!!

May 20th, 2013

Good experience

Dr. Camacho was good , accurate in diagnosis and solving my medical problem , the office sometimes gets too full

November 21st, 2012

Elena Riestra-King

I am patient of Dr. Jaime Camacho for about 20 years. He is the best doctor in the world. He listens and will give an undevoted attention to the problem of the patient. His is very careful choosing his staff. He has now the Pan American Internal Medicine and has two collegues, Victor Leite and Tanya Cabrera. Both are excellent with the same bedside manners like Dr. Camacho and extremelly good for diagnosing a problem. Keep the good work, you are the best,

March 16th, 2012

Unprofessional office staff

If the office staff was more helpful, would consider going back because the doctor is nice. But the front desk workers ruined the experience. Would not go back.

January 18th, 2012

Neftali Juarez

October 29th, 2011

Mala atencin

la atencin con las personas que estaban para la attention al publico pesima, y muy poco profesional

October 13th, 2011

Excellent professional

Dr. Camacho provides his patients with excellent care. He takes his time with each patient and listens to all of your concerns. He helps you choose the best options for treatment. He listens to his patients which is a very rare ocurrence nowdays.

May 17th, 2016