A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Cepeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Cepeda, General, Bariatric and Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Cepeda, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cepeda graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cepeda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime DR Cepeda FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime D. Cepeda practice?
- Dr. Jaime Cepeda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Cepeda practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Bariatric Medicine near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA and Port Jervis, NY.
See Fishkill Surgeons and Fishkill Bariatric Specialists.