A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Cepeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Cepeda, General, Bariatric and Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cepeda
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cepeda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Cepeda, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cepeda graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cepeda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Cepeda FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Cepeda practice?
- Dr. Jaime Cepeda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Cepeda practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Bariatric Medicine near Port Jervis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA.
See Port Jervis Surgeons and Port Jervis Bariatric Specialists.