A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Cepeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Cepeda, General, Bariatric and Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cepeda
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cepeda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Cepeda, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cepeda graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cepeda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Cepeda FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Cepeda practice?
- Dr. Jaime Cepeda has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Cepeda practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Bariatric Medicine near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Surgeons and Middletown Family Physicians.