A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Cordova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Cordova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cordova
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cordova Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordova graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Cordova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Martin Hospital
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Miguel Cordova MD is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime M. Cordova practice?
- Dr. Jaime Cordova has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Cordova practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Breaux Bridge, LA.
See Breaux Bridge General Practitioners and Breaux Bridge Internists.