A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Cordova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Cordova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordova graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Cordova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Miguel Cordova MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime M. Cordova practice?
- Dr. Jaime Cordova has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Cordova practices Internal Medicine near Breaux Bridge, LA.
See Breaux Bridge Internists.