A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Cordova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Cordova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cordova
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cordova Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordova graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Cordova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Martin Hospital
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Miguel Cordova MD is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime M. Cordova practice?
- Dr. Jaime Cordova has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Cordova practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Breaux Bridge, LA.
See Breaux Bridge General Practitioners and Breaux Bridge Internists.