Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaime Cutland
Dr. Jaime Cutland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA, with another office in Hillsboro, OR. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cutland is affiliated with Walnut Creek Medical Center, Pleasanton Medical Offices and Antioch Medical Cntr. She speaks English.
Dr. Jaime Cutland has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jaime Cutland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.
Dr. John Morton
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Vancouver, WA 0 mi40
Dr. Kristin Vandomelen
Internal Medicine, Residency
Vancouver, WA 0 mi9
Dr. Alistair Scriven
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Vancouver, WA 0 mi25