A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Hernandez, Hip and Knee Replacement Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime D. Hernandez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaime D. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Jaime Hernandez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jaime Hernandez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Van Nuys, CA.