Dr. Jaime David Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaime David?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 17th, 2017

Saw this doctor for 6 months after having a stroke. Had multiple UTIS that were never cultured just kept prescribing the same drug. Ended up being E. Coli after having to be hospitalized for dehydration. Went from 148 pounds to 98 lbs Doctor did not have hospital privileges and never called to see how I was after having the infectious disease physician diagnose problem. Would not allow any member of my family to see this doctor.

July 26th, 2011

poor service, lack of attention and no diagnosis,not a phone call back

my husband recently fractured his foot, went to doctor David who saw him 5 minutes,sent him to get xrays done, one of which my husband requested not to have because was not the problem area.doctor never called us back with diagnosis.the weekend went by,we started calling,secretary,really rude and judgemental told us that doctor still hadnt looked at the xrays and that he would call us back.the next day, no response.the week went by and still no phone call back.my husband had to take time off of work because of the non diagnosed pain, had to pay for xrays he didnt need and a 5 minutes unconclusive appointment with no prescription even for the pain.we suffered from loss of income and still no answer.i recently stopped by the doctor's office to ask why my husband was getting billed and not his insurance, she gave me a phone number to call and without making eye contact told me it was not her business.i then asked why we never heard back from doctor ,she said she didnt know, that my husband should have come back....we never got a phone call back.the office closes between 12 and 1 pm,opens around 9 and closes at 4pm.we both work,and it is also closed on fridays....i am changing doctors and i am so so so disappointed in dr.david.i always had to call for refills which would come in late after my body would start shutting down from lacking the necessary meds...

November 18th, 2010

Very Disappointing

THe most unprofessional and discourteous staff I have ever encountered. The staff is rude not only in person but on the telephone. In addition, the doctor does not return phone calls. Very frustrating to say the least.

September 23rd, 2008

what an amazing doctor!!!

August 24th, 2017