Dr. Jaime David MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

July 25th, 2011
poor service, lack of attention and no diagnosis,not a phone call back
my husband recently fractured his foot, went to doctor David who saw him 5 minutes,sent him to get xrays done, one of which my husband requested not to have because was not the problem area.doctor never called us back with diagnosis.the weekend went by,we started calling,secretary,really rude and judgemental told us that doctor still hadnt looked at the xrays and that he would call us back.the next day, no response.the week went by and still no phone call back.my husband had to take time off of work because of the non diagnosed pain, had to pay for xrays he didnt need and a 5 minutes unconclusive appointment with no prescription even for the pain.we suffered from loss of income and still no answer.i recently stopped by the doctor's office to ask why my husband was getting billed and not his insurance, she gave me a phone number to call and without making eye contact told me it was not her business.i then asked why we never heard back from doctor ,she said she didnt know, that my husband should have come back....we never got a phone call back.the office closes between 12 and 1 pm,opens around 9 and closes at 4pm.we both work,and it is also closed on fridays....i am changing doctors and i am so so so disappointed in dr.david.i always had to call for refills which would come in late after my body would start shutting down from lacking the necessary meds...

November 18th, 2010
Very Disappointing
THe most unprofessional and discourteous staff I have ever encountered. The staff is rude not only in person but on the telephone. In addition, the doctor does not return phone calls. Very frustrating to say the least.