Dr. Jaime Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

November 15th, 2016
Very caring doctor, she goes above and beyonmd for her patients. My son would be lost without her.

May 6th, 2011
Most amazing experience
I have been to and referred to many dermatologists for my complex skin condition and I have never been treated as well as I did by Dr. Davis and her staff. My experience was outstanding. The staff seemed very knowledgable and very friendly. Dr. Davis and her nurse had the best bedsite manner. Going to a doctor is generally not a great experience, but this clinic made it a good one for me. Highly recommend.

May 4th, 2011
Thomas Kiracofe
This M.D. has a new policy at Uptown Dermatology located at 1221 w Lake st. The policy is that patients do not have any privacy at any office visit anymore. Also,you are very unlikley to ever even see any licensed M.D. at this clinic. They believe in sharing your personal skin problems with others & you only seeing a physicians assistant who does not believe in patient confidentiality or take her job seriously.

March 1st, 2011
Arrogant and unwilling to accept that her staff made a mistake.

January 27th, 2010
Doctor Davis helped me in a time of need.
I lived in Uptown and had seen Dr. Davis on television. I went to her with a traumatic injury I had suffered due to a bicycle crash. I also had a separate dry skin problem around my nose for the past 11 years, since I was 15 years old. My insurance was almost going to run out because I was leaving my job as working with a bomb explosive team to do something a little less dangerous because I got married recently. Dr. Davis was quick to diagnose my skin rash as Sebborheic dermatitis and prescribed me a medication that took the redness away. This is after I had seen many doctors who told me general things like eczema or just dry skin was the problem. She also took her time to write down shampoos I could use to combat the problem. She was very warm and friendly, and she told me the wound on my face would probably heal. I was worried if it didn't that my insurance would be running out by the end of the month. She told me not to worry. Well the wound did not heal and I called to see if I could get in to have her do the surgery. Doctor Davis added my appointment to her schedule on a day she was doing surgery even though she didn't have to. I will be forever grateful for this. The surgery was a success, and she did such an awesome job. I was so confident and calmed by her presence that I even watched. If you are looking for a doctor that truly cares about her patients, job, and responsibilities then Dr. Davis is the woman for the job.