Dr. Jaime Duarte MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

November 30th, 2015
Terrible!
Had gone there many times before but became frustrated when he misdiagnosed on more than 1 occasion. I was actually sent a letter from his office stating that he could no longer be my doctor and would only see me if it was an emergency after I placed a bad review on a different site.

April 30th, 2013
Extremely Unfortunate Experience
Doctor and staff were polite, but misrepresent themselves: Dr. Duarte specifically told me at an appointment about depression that he does NOT handle depression. This exemplifies all of my experiences with the clinic. Medications were repeatedly not called in on time, calls I placed to the clinic with questions were NEVER returned, and the clinic repeatedly misfiled/lost/left incomplete forms required by my insurance company, despite me contacting the office manager -- meaning the clinic got its share of the money, but because they are extremely lax in their practices, my credit ended up taking a hit as my insurance company did not receive information from the clinic on time. Would NOT recommend to anyone.

February 25th, 2012
Excellent Family Doctor Experience
Dr Duarte has been my doctor for over 8 years and he takes the time to talk to you and explain things in detail and really cares about his patients. I ...