A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Estrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Estrada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Estrada, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrada graduated from Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, Medellin.
Dr. Estrada has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Esteban Estrada MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jaime E. Estrada practice?
- Dr. Jaime Estrada has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jaime Estrada practices Pediatrics near Sunrise, FL.