A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Estrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Estrada, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrada graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Baja California, Tijuana.
Dr. Estrada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Eduardo Estrada MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime E. Estrada practice?
- Dr. Jaime Estrada has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Estrada practices Family Medicine near Calexico, CA.
See Calexico Primary Care Doctors.