A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Estrada, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrada graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Baja California, Tijuana.More Education & Awards
Dr. Estrada has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Estrada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Estrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaime E. Estrada practice?
Dr. Jaime Estrada practices Family Medicine near Calexico, CA.
See Calexico Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Estrada, Dr. Jaime Estrada, Dr. Santiago Estrada, Dr. Jacques Estrada, Dr. Jake Estrada, Dr. Jamison Estrada