A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Estrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Estrada, Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrada graduated from Facultad De Medicina Universidad Michoacana.
Dr. Estrada has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Estrada MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Estrada practice?
- Dr. Jaime Estrada has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Estrada practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Laredo, TX.
See San Antonio Oncologists.