A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Estrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Estrada, Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrada graduated from Facultad De Medicina Universidad Michoacana.
Dr. Estrada has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Estrada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaime Estrada practice?
Dr. Jaime Estrada practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Laredo, TX.
See San Antonio Oncologists.