A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Freyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Freyle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Freyle, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Freyle graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Freyle has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime DR Freyle MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime D. Freyle practice?
- Dr. Jaime Freyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Freyle practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.