A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Freyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Freyle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Freyle, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Freyle graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota.More Education & Awards
Dr. Freyle has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freyle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaime Freyle practice?
Dr. Jaime Freyle practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists, Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists, and Brooklyn Surgeons.