Dr. Jaime Friedman MD Patient Reviews

3.4

September 23rd, 2014
Happy
Wait time happens with any doctor. I've seen her three times and it took about an hour to see her, she is very nice and gave extra advice and tips and didn't seem in a hurry to leave like with every doctor I have ever seen However, my son for shots on 3 visits. The first visit the nurse was very good- not much fuss, her new assistant is not very good with giving shots. She is very rough and jams the needles in. My son cried for two hours after today's visit. He rarley ever cries. I really think she needs to replace her as I am considering switching doctors for this reason alone. I have no experience giving shots but I can even see she is not properly trained

February 8th, 2013
Not impressed and NOT going back!
She was downright RUDE to my child and had a snottiness to her. Her 4S ranch office lost my paperwork and mixed up lab results, all in the 1st visit and despite an almost empty office. She also left the room for another patient, before our visit was complete (didn't discuss lab results). I can't imagine bringing my child to her in the years to come. We have a choice you know...find another doctor!

January 24th, 2013
Worst doctor ever. I was the first appointment of the day but I didn't end up being seen until 30 minutes later. She does not care about her patients and is just in a hurry to get out. I was there for an hour and a half and still got no clear answers. She never follows up on her calls so don't bother leaving a message for her.

April 21st, 2011
Best Dr. I have come across, and I have dealt with many. exceptional bedside manner, very caring and concerned. She is always going out of her way to make sure your child is well taken care of and all questions and concerns are taken care. She is also not in a hurry to see your child and leave the room.