A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Furman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Furman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Furman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Furman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Furman graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Furman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Victor Furman MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jaime V. Furman practice?
- Dr. Jaime Furman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Furman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Rockledge, FL.
See Rockledge Internists and Rockledge Pulmonologists.