A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Galiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Galiano is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Galiano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Galiano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime A Galiano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime A. Galiano practice?
- Dr. Jaime Galiano has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Jaime Galiano practices Family Medicine near , .