A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Giraldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Giraldo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giraldo graduated from Universidad De Caldas, Manizales.
Dr. Giraldo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime A Giraldo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime A. Giraldo practice?
- Dr. Jaime Giraldo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Giraldo practices Family Medicine near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Long Island City, NY and Spring Valley, NY.
See Astoria Primary Care Doctors.