A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Giraldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Giraldo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giraldo graduated from Universidad De Caldas, Manizales.
Dr. Giraldo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giraldo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaime A. Giraldo practice?
Dr. Jaime Giraldo practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Long Island City, NY and Spring Valley, NY.
See Astoria Family Physicians, Astoria General Practitioners, and Astoria Pediatricians.