A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Gonzalez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Jaime Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Gonzalez practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.