A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Network Access
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans