A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Gomez, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gomez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gomez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaime H. Gomez practice?
Dr. Jaime Gomez practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Endocrinologists.