A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Henriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Henriquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Henriquez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Henriquez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henriquez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime O Henriquez MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime O. Henriquez practice?
- Dr. Jaime Henriquez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Henriquez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Encino, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Cardiologists.