A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Henriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Henriquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henriquez
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henriquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Henriquez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Henriquez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henriquez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime O Henriquez MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime O. Henriquez practice?
- Dr. Jaime Henriquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Henriquez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Cardiologists.