A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Kratz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Kratz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Kratz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kratz graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kratz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Kratz MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Kratz practice?
- Dr. Jaime Kratz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Kratz practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL.
See Port Richey Internists and Port Richey Allergists.