Dr. Jaime Landman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaime Landman?

July 21st, 2016

5 stars + doctor

Where is the 6th star? Because that's what Dr Jaime Landman deserves and much more. He is the living proof that real human doctors still exist, not only he has an excellent diagnostic but he is also human as a doctor. He takes the time to explain to you every line from your blood test and if he has to repeat few times for you to understand then he will. His knowledge is Beyound Asma , respiratory and allergy. Being a patient of him is being in very good hands. As busy as he is he will pick up the phone to check on you. He is a blessing on earth. I strongly recommend Dr Jaime Landman to anyone who needs him.

January 14th, 2016

Dr Landman has an excellent bed side manner and seems to really care about his patients!

September 21st, 2012

He explained everything to my husband and I and we switched doctors and insurance to have a Dr. that really cared about me.

January 6th, 2012

BeBest of the BestBest of the Best.st of the Best

I was looking for a Dr that I could talk to because the Dr I had said I didn't need to see him until he removed my kidney. He was one of the best Dr's at Cedars in downtown los angeles, but I still wanted to talk. SO I looked on the enternet and was reading about Dr Landman thinking he was in New York so I e-mailed him asking if Dr's should talk to there pations and was waiting for a e-mail back but to my surprise he called me on a weekend and said he would like to see me, but I said I'm not going to New York and he told me he just moved to Orange County Hosp and would like to see me that coming week. He had everything ready for me when I got there the nurse knew I was coming and they send me for Cat scans and x-rays, He told me the kidnet had to come out and he would do it and boy did he take care of me.I was out of the hosp in 2 days and he got all the cancer and still e-mails me to see how I'm doing. This guy is what Dr's should be like. The best of the best.

September 10th, 2011

Wonderful and talented surgeon. Just a real treasure as a human being as well.

April 24th, 2011

Wonderful Caring Physician!!

Dr Landman is a very caring physician and an exceptional man. He is very professional and treats his patient's with great care. He has wonderful bedside manner and took the time to answer all of my questions about my condition and treatment plans available. It is truely a blessing to have such a skilled/knowledable physician in Southern California. I had renal cryoablation done and everything went well during the procedure and post procedure as well. I would highly recommend Dr Landman to anyone that is in need of a physician specializing in Urology. It is a rare find to have a physician as skilled as Dr Landman to also have such great concern and patient care for his patient's. He makes you feel very safe and like a member of his family. He's not only extremely skilled surgeon, but also a wonderful person. Thank-you Dr. Landman.

September 8th, 2010

Wonderful Caring Exceptional Doctor

I would recommend him to any one he is one of the most caring concerning doctor I have ever had the pleasure to do health care issues with. He is very prompt and courteous and happy to take all of the time you need so you are educated with what ever you are having a promble with. I wish 1/2 of the doctors I have dealt with were as great with their patients as he is there would be a lot more happy satisfied patients. I can not say enough good things about Dr Landman EXCELLENT A+++

April 19th, 2010

had great regard for doctor when first met him and right after surgery - since i live outside of ny needed followup via phone and found doctor unresponsive

June 22nd, 2009

Minimally Invasive - Maximum Knowledge

You are in good hands with Dr. Landman. He's very knowledgeable and takes the time to understand the full scope of your problem. He then works with you to determine the best course of action. He is a true professional.

December 22nd, 2008

A Rare Find

Jaime is honest, caring, and an exceptional surgeon.He has done multiple procedures and all have gone perfectly according to expectation. His diagnostic accuracy saved my life. At 47 I was told by the first surgeon I had a cyst and it was no big deal. The second surgeon said there was a 20% chance it was CA. Jaime looked at it and said 70% chance its malignant... 90% given your family history (dad died at 61 from Renal Cell CA. He removed it laproscopically and I was back to work in 2 weeks.He is a rare find because he is a gentle, caring professional. No one else would I recomend with such enthusiasm

June 29th, 2017