Dr. Jaime Landman Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jaime Landman?

5 stars + doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Where is the 6th star? Because that's what Dr Jaime Landman deserves and much more. He is the living proof that real human doctors still exist, not only he has an excellent diagnostic but he is also human as a doctor. He takes the time to explain to you every line from your blood test and if he has to repeat few times for you to understand then he will. His knowledge is Beyound Asma , respiratory and allergy. Being a patient of him is being in very good hands. As busy as he is he will pick up the phone to check on you. He is a blessing on earth. I strongly recommend Dr Jaime Landman to anyone who needs him.

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Posted on March 8th, 2010

I had some allergic reaction and had to go see a specialist. It was very easy to make an appointment and it was only a few days out (not 2-3 months like other doctors). When I came to the office, it took just 10 minutes (maybe less) of waiting and then I went in. I waited maybe another 5 minutes and then came the Doctor. He spent with me more time than any Doctor I remember. He was very thorough, asked me a lot of questions, and patiently answered a lot of my questions. He sent me to do some tests and in the next appointment gave me some pills who quickly cured me completely.I TOTALLY recommend this awesome Doctor.

Not Impressed

Posted on August 6th, 2008

For specializing in pediatrics, this dr. did not seem to know how to work with a young child, was condescending, and had one foot out the door while I was trying to ask questions. He seemed annoyed by my questions and did not take any time to educate us as patients on a very specific and serious allergy. I will go elsewhere.

Posted on October 13th, 2017