A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Llobet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Llobet, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Llobet graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Llobet has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Rodrigo Llobet MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime R. Llobet practice?
- Dr. Jaime Llobet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Llobet practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.