A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Long is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Long, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime B Long MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime B. Long practice?
- Dr. Jaime Long has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Long practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.