A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Membreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Membreno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Membreno, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
Education & Awards
Dr. Membreno graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Membreno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime H Membreno MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaime H. Membreno practice?
- Dr. Jaime Membreno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Membreno practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Kissimmee Ophthalmologists and Kissimmee Surgeons.