A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Middleton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Middleton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Jenee Middleton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime J. Middleton practice?
- Dr. Jaime Middleton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Middleton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, LA.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.