A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Montilla-Soler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montilla-Soler
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montilla-Soler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Montilla-Soler graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Montilla-Soler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Luis Montilla-Soler MD is a male Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime L. Montilla-Soler practice?
- Dr. Jaime Montilla-Soler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Montilla-Soler practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Radiologists.