Dr. Jaime Ocampo MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Daly City, CA

4.7

December 5th, 2015
Excellent Physician
Excellent Doctor and Surgeon. Extremely compassionate and caring. Excellent bed side manner. Overall incredible experience.

November 28th, 2015
When I was referred to Dr. Ocampo, I was terrified of doctors and especially male doctors. Since then he earned my trust and has taken on my future care. His expertise and bedside manner make him a exceptional doctor.

October 13th, 2015
Dr. Ocampo treated my Spanish monolingual mother with great courtesy and completely aware of her needs to maintain low costs and continue to receive her treatment. He is culturally sensitive and very receptive with his patients.

October 4th, 2015
The bedt OB/GYN doctor
Dr. Ocampo is truly a gifted doctor with great people skills. I came to be under his care after a referral to him for endometriosis evaluation. I wad not like the typical patient and had an extreme fear of doctors especially male doctors. This all changed with him and he became my future GYN care doctor.

March 20th, 2014
After meeting with Dr. Ocampo I was impressed with his knowledge and commitment in being up to date with the lasted medical research, medical device technologies and diseases most doctors dismiss or know very little about. From my experience so many doctors become complacent with what they learned in their residency not having a desire or making a continual effort to learn the latest technologies and treatments available. Its in my opinion if one has not been happy with the diagnosis or their current medical provider this doctor is a great choice.

October 3rd, 2012
Caring doctor AND brilliant surgeon
I cannot sing this physician's praises highly enough. I came to him after the wait-and-see attitude of my previous gynecologist led me to such severe anemia that I was on the brink of getting a blood transfusion. He concisely explained all of my options for addressing my particular medical condition, was patient and caring while I struggled to choose the best option for myself. Best of all, when it came time to have surgery, his amazing skill as a surgeon ensured a smooth experience: I was comfortably moving around hours after the surgery was performed, and 4 days later no longer needed pain medication. Finally, Dr. Ocampo kept in contact through all stages of my experiences, and checked in in person after the surgery to maker sure that I was feeling well.

January 11th, 2011
i was very pleased to have him as my doctor,very profesional and caring.