A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Olenec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Olenec, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olenec
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olenec Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Olenec, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olenec graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Patricia Olenec MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime P. Olenec practice?
- Dr. Jaime Olenec has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Olenec practices Allergy & Immunology near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Allergists.