A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Olenec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Olenec, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Olenec, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olenec graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Patricia Olenec MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime P. Olenec practice?
- Dr. Jaime Olenec has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Olenec practices Allergy & Immunology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Silver Spring Allergists.