Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaime Pabilonia
Dr. Jaime Pabilonia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lockport, NY, with other offices in Niagara Falls, NY and Niagara Falls, NY. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Child Psychiatry and Psychiatry. Dr. Pabilonia is affiliated with Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jaime Pabilonia has the following 2 specialties
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Jaime Pabilonia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lockport, NY.
Dr. Huberto Prado
Clinical Psychology, Child Psychiatry, Psychiatry
Lockport, NY 0.22 mi46
Dr. Prabhakar Gumbula
Lockport, NY 2.38 mi34
Dr. Shabrin Haque
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
East Amherst, NY 10.08 mi19