A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Palomino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palomino
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palomino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Palomino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Palomino graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Palomino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Palomino MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Palomino practice?
- Dr. Jaime Palomino has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Palomino practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Critical Care Practitioners, and New Orleans Pulmonologists.