A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Perez, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Perez, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Perez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Perez MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Perez practice?
- Dr. Jaime Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Perez practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons and Tampa Plastic Surgeons.