A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Quesada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Quesada is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quesada
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quesada graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Quesada has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime A Quesada MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jaime A. Quesada practice?
- Dr. Jaime Quesada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Quesada practices Pulmonary Disease near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Pulmonologists.