A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Quesada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Quesada is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quesada graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Quesada has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quesada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaime A. Quesada practice?
Dr. Jaime Quesada practices Pulmonary Disease near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Pulmonologists.