A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Gaitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Gaitan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Gaitan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaitan graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Gaitan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaitan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 4 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaime R. Gaitan practice?
Dr. Jaime Gaitan practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.