Dr. Jaime Gomez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaime Gomez?

Posted on October 7th, 2017

Dr. Gomez has a great bedside manner. He is very caring and takes care of his patients. He took care of me. Thank you Doctor Gomez. And his staff is amazingly awesome!!

Awful

Posted on August 25th, 2017

My first appointment consisted of a three hour wait with a five minute consultation. He never asked for medical history and instantly pushed for a colonoscopy. I didn't see or hear from him to explain my results. I called the office the day after my procedure and after not hearing back I was told that he went on vacation for three weeks. I made an appointment to see him when he got back. They tried to cancel my appointment because my results were normal when the medical problems still persisted. At my follow up appointment I waited for two hours and when I got mad and questioned him about it he got into a argument with me and began to violate HIPPA by telling me what the medical diagnosis of the patient in the next room and how she was worse off than me. After more words were exchanged he left the room and began shouting about my medical problems and therefore violated HIPPA again. I've never met anyone as unprofessional as him. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

Recommend Dr. Gomez, not his staff

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Dr. Gomez is an incredible physician. He will showcase his knowledge by explaining what is wrong with you, the treatment options, and how he would like to help. He is confident (which is important) yet highly empathetic to your condition. He performed surgery on me and did a wonderful job. His staff is absolutely terrible - if you are having surgery you will not be debriefed on how to prepare by his lead nurse - you will have to google this on your own. After surgery, his staff will not follow up (which is expected after any operation) or make a courtesy house call. If you want a follow up appointment you have to call. Terrible staff, honestly. But Gomez is worth it.

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Most horrible bedside manner. My consultation with him only showcased his greed for surgery and the billing potential and lack of concern for patients.

Rude Doctor

Posted on March 28th, 2016

This doctor has a horrible disposition, highly unprofessional and with little regard to bedside manner. He is just awful!

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

He is the BEST!!!!

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Most unprofessional staff I've dealt with. They are quick to place blame on patient rather than owning up to their errors.

A darling digestive system

Posted on May 18th, 2012

Dr. Gomez and his staff are respectful and friendly. Dr. Gomez has exceptional bedside manners and cares genuinely about his patients' health. I went to see him after being diagnosed with biliary dyskinesia and thereafter, he performed my surgery and endoscopy. I never realized how poorly my digestive system was working until after my surgery. I had quite a darling of a digestive system... hiatal hernia, h-pylori, chronic gastritis... needless to say I have been doing much better after my surgery and treatment thanks to Dr. Jaime Gomez. I highly recommend Dr. Jaime Gomez!

Posted on June 23rd, 2017