A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramos
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Ramos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Ramos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ramos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Ramos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Ramos practice?
- Dr. Jaime Ramos has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Ramos practices Family Medicine near Temple City, CA.
See Temple City Family Physicians.