A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Ramos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ramos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaime Ramos practice?
Dr. Jaime Ramos practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Temple City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Temple City Family Physicians.