A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramos
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Ramos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ramos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Ramos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Ramos practice?
- Dr. Jaime Ramos has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Ramos practices Family Medicine near Temple City, CA.
See Temple City Family Physicians.